Welcome to the 21st century where even home buying and selling are made easier with your smart phone. Knowledge is power and you can improve your realty experience with these 5 powerful apps:
- Jackie’s Keller Williams app. With this app, you can get free instant access to local homes for sale from any cell phone or tablet. Jackie’s Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search is available for Android, Iphone or IPad. You will find three ways to get Jackie’s KW app at JackieEllisOnTheGo.com.
- Redfin. This app updates every 15 minutes, so you are always getting fresh information! While this app can’t replace a qualified real estate agent, you can optimize your search with a variety of filters.
- Zillow Real Estate. With this app, you can easily search for homes for sale or for rent. Get your house listed on this site to reach numerous potential buyers. You can also take advantage of the Video Walkthrough feature.
- Realtor.com. The granddaddy of real estate apps is still going strong. With numerous photos and important details such as sales history, this app and site remain important tools for your home buying or selling experience.
- Mortgage Calculator at Quicken.com. Having a good sense of how much you can afford is the starting block for your house shopping adventure. You can use this app whether you use Quicken as a mortgage company or not.