In today’s market, getting ahead of the competition is vitally important. Unique selling points can put you ahead of the game. And our next topic, 3D & Walking Home Tours, is no exception. Utilizing the latest in 3D capture technology, your home will be transformed into a “walkable” online home tour. Potential buyers can use their keyboards to walk through the entire house, just as they would in person. The user can stop, look to the left, look to the right, and proceed when ready. It’s truly quite amazing. Not only that, but this remarkable feature increases the accessibility of your home to the largest number of buyers.
Newspaper ads, sales brochures, and open houses all have their place in the real estate marketing plan, but these traditional methods have a limited reach. With such a tool as the internet at our constant disposal, it would be unwise not to use it to its fullest potential. And, the 3D & Walking Home Tours are like video tours on steroids! It’s almost as beneficial as having a personal showing. Better yet, the buyer can do it from 2 miles away or 2,000 miles away. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of the 3D & Walking Home Tours.
The Benefits of creating a 3D & Walking Home Tour
- Better than still pictures, the walking tour puts the potential buyer in control of what they want to view more closely.
- The walking home tour shows the amenities and upgrades of the home in more detail.
- The technology used gives house hunters a better feel for the layout of the home.
- The walking tour creates more emotion in potential buyers.
- Of course, the online content is available 24/7 from anywhere and everywhere.
- The walking tour reaches more buyers than with any other comparable service on the internet.
- Links to the 3D & Walking Home Tour can be sent through email, text messaging, online newsletters, and social media.
For more information on 3D & Walking Home Tours, contact us here at the Jackie Ellis Team. As always, we know you have a choice when it comes to real estate. We are here to serve you! Call 561-965-1225 or visit us at www.JackieEllis.com.
Gone are the days of taking the personal touch out of your home when marketing it for sale. No longer is there a need to remove family photos and personal items. Of course, it’s still important to clear the clutter and strive to show your home like it’s a model. But now we realize that relating with buyers on a whole new level, a personal level, can be quite advantageous. Not long ago, sellers and buyers alike were advised to have very little contact with potential buyers and sellers. Nowadays, with social media and the importance of connecting with others through technology, the personal touch is important. That is….your personal involvement with your home, your family, your neighborhood, and your community. Sharing some of the positive experiences that have come from living in your particular home can be invaluable. One of the best ways to do this is with a Seller Connection Video. “What, exactly, is that?” you ask. Let’s take a look….
You may have heard of agents encouraging sellers to write personal letters describing their experiences living in the local neighborhood and community as well as describing specifics of the home they are selling. The Seller Connection Video is, very simply, this personal letter transformed into a video. The video allows sellers to visibly express emotion, building an emotional connection with the buyer. In other words, it gives the seller the opportunity to personally connect with potential buyers. This can be a useful selling tool because buyers just happen to buy with emotion.
Some of the topics which could be covered in The Seller Connection Video:
- Personal memories or milestones reached while living in your home
- Community involvement such as schools, churches, organizations
- Friends you’ve made in the neighborhood and times spent with them
- Emotions surrounding the thought of leaving your home; for most it is considered bittersweet
- Holidays or entertaining friends and family in the home
The questions you are able to answer in the short “reality style” video can actually make the difference in helping a buyer move toward a decision. For more information, contact us here at The Jackie Ellis Team. Call 561-965-1225 or visit us at www.JackieEllis.com.