If you want to live in a place with 15 schools, lots of Florida sunshine and neighbors who are middle-aged, buy a home in Boca Raton. As of March 2015, it is home to more than 88,000 people and they can’t all be wrong. The average home price in Boca Raton is slightly over $371,000 and many residents have owned their properties for at least a half decade or more. On top of that, there is public transportation available that will conveniently get Boca Raton homeowners where they need to go.
Let’s take the Palm Tran as an example. It runs year round, seven days a week and often provides door-to-door service. For those Boca Raton residents that don’t need door-to-door service, there are bicycle lanes, pedestrian trails, airports, bus lines and commuter railroad services. Any one of them offers transportation to area hospitals, shopping centers, restaurants, entertainment venues, recreation areas, churches, libraries and more.
Do you want to know something else about Boca Raton? The city government is very much focused on beautification and environmental issues. As such, they’ve worked with others to create recycling, beautification, wildlife preservation and energy conservation programs that are a source of pride for many Boca Raton homeowners. The city’s parks and beaches are a big plus too. Many have lifeguards on duty year round. Among them are South Beach, Red Reef and Spanish River.
Buying a home in Boca Raton will also put you within reach of places like the local community center, Gumbo Limbo Environmental Education Center, Mizner Park Amphitheatre, Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course, Meadows Park Pool and the YMCA. They are excellent places to go when it’s time to exercise the body or the mind. To discover more compelling reasons to buy a beautiful home in Boca Raton, please contact the Jackie Ellis Team.
Whether you decide to use a single real estate agent or a whole team, it can be hard to decide who to choose. There are so many choices that you might not even know where to start when it comes to finding the right professional for the job. However, you know that the whole process goes more smoothly when you have the right real estate professional working with you.
So, how can you find the right real estate team for all of your real estate needs?
- Ask around. If you know someone who was happy with their recent real estate transaction, ask them who they used. Word-of-mouth is the easiest way to find a good real estate team that you can trust.
- Read online reviews. There are countless websites where you can read reviews (both good and bad) about local real estate professionals and teams. This is especially helpful if you are moving somewhere and do not have anyone to ask for their opinion.
- Go to a few open houses to meet a few potential real estate professionals. You can see how they act in a professional setting. You may also have a chance to talk to them and see how knowledgeable they are about the market.
- Meet as many members of the team as possible, especially the ones that you will be dealing with most. You will probably have one main real estate professional plus a few support staff who will be helping you through the whole process. Other team members will be available as needed to help.
- Pick someone who you feel comfortable with. You will be spending some time with this person and team so you will need to be able to socialize and work well with them. You will need to feel comfortable enough to talk to them about what you need and want.
Picking a real estate professional or team is very important. You need to find someone who you can trust and get along with. You should ask around or read reviews online if you don’t have anyone to ask. Word-of-mouth is the best way to find a list of good professionals. You may also want to visit a few open houses so you can see a few real estate professionals in action.
Contact us for all of your real estate needs.