Jackie Ellis is Giving Away FREE Thanksgiving Pies to our valued clients and our local community!
We will be giving out the pies in the Lake Charleston Center on Saturday, November 22! Be sure to register today!
All you need to do is register below…the hardest decision you will make is Pumpkin or Apple!
Register for your Free Thanksgiving Pie
We ask that you fill the form out completely and correctly. We will need correct contact information so we can stay in touch with you about the event!
- There are motivated buyers in the market that must buy for tax reasons.
- During the Holiday Season there are typically less homes on the market. Less supply means less competition. Less completion means more money in your pocket.
- Many people have tome off during the Holidays, which increases their availability to see homes. Buyers that buy during the Holiday Season tend to be serious buyers.
- Buying is an emotional purchase and emotions tend to run high during the Holiday Season. Strategically, having the opportunity to work off a buyer’s emotion is in your favor…they tend to offer a higher price when emotions are involved.
- The Holiday Season reminds many people of family. The home is the foundation of the family unit. More people become motivated to buy during the Holidays than other times of the year.
- Current interest rates are incredibly low, which allows a buyer to afford more in the market. When rates are low, buyers tend to present higher purchase offers.
- Many sellers will wait and list after the first of the year, which causes a lot of new inventory in January. The longer you wait; the more competition you create for yourself. You can expect a flood of new inventory in 1st quarter of 2015. As supply increases, your likelihood of getting an offer at an acceptable price decreases.
- Since most people do not want to move during the Holidays, you can secure a contract now while your selling opportunity is high and arrange for a delayed closing or a rent back with the buyer(s).
- Companies typically bring new talent in starting at the beginning of the year. These new hires are looking at property now. You must be on the market to take advantage of these buyers.
- Selling now can give you more buying power later. By selling your home now, you can buy after January when the market becomes saturated with listings as a non-contingent buyer. This gives you negotiating power!
Have Questions About your Home’s Current Value or About Selling Your Home in Today’s Market? Contact The Jackie Ellis Team for a Complimentary Home Value Report.
Call us at 561-965-1225 or Visit JackieEllis.com to reach us.